This starter kit comes with every single thing you need to sit down and do a mani from start to finish! This kit includes the following:
- A set of liquids used to apply the powders that you can affordably acquire on Amazon when you need more.
- 3 colors to get you started. There are two premade color options or you can choose your own!
- A double grit file, 100/180 grit. Great for shaping and filing sides and edges.
- A super fine grit buffer block, 240 grit. Good for buffing and smoothing the top of the nail before applying top coat.
- A stiff brush used for brushing excess powder off the nail plate between layers.
- A bag of toothpicks used to go around the round edge of the nail plate after applying a layer of dip. Used to help keep the cuticle area tidy.
- Alcohol prep pads for wiping nails before application to clean the nail plate, to wipe excess activator off the nails before applying top coat, and/or to clean any pigments off the skin after application. A very useful tool!
- Cupcake liners for pouring your powder into to contain mess and create ease for dipping and not spilling.
- An instruction card.
If you choose your own colors, be sure to list the colors you want in your order comments at checkout. Without this information I cannot fulfill your order. In the event this happens, I will email the listed address for the order to try and find out what colors you would like. Please chose kindness and consider not solely adding the pricier dips to this, as I have this price set to be very affordable for new starters. 1 flakie dip is ok, but please consider the standard priced colors for the other two.
If you would like clear powder to encapsulate your glitters or colors, you can add that here.
It is important to protect your respiratory system from the finely milled powders that inevitably float in the air during application process. I personally wear a cloth mask and work in front of an air purifier. I also use a cloth mat on top of my work space to protect my surfaces from any spilled powders or liquids. Links to both are embedded here, and these items are hand sewn by another local Georgia woman!
Coupon codes are valid on this package.